Patented. Clinically tested. Proven. CardioxLDL gives you powerful natural support for healthy cholesterol. This unique herbal formula with Citrus bergamia Risso (bergamot) extract and a proprietary blend of high-ORAC antioxidants helps you modulate cholesterol oxidation and maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Modulates LDL cholesterol oxidation
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- Features a powerful, proprietary antioxidant blend
Why Our Formula?
When you analyze this blend, you find a veritable rainbow of health-supporting colors. CardioxLDL features the extract of Italian bergamot citrus for its powerful polyphenol content. Add in bright orange turmeric, deep green tea, extracts of seeds from dark red California grapes and dark purple mangosteen pericarp, and you can see why this patented blend and its powerful antioxidants have been clinically validated to modulate the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
The Story behind CardioxLDL
NSP scientists studying the molecular activity of cholesterol realized that oxidized LDL negatively affects the healthy function of the cardiovascular system. They set out to create a product designed to help reduce cholesterol oxidation. Our researchers analyzed phytonutrients to see which ones had the best effect on cholesterol production and oxidation. Bergamot, a type of sour orange, was a clear winner. Its naturally occurring antioxidants scavenge free radicals. We found a terrific source of bergamot in Italy’s Calabria region where our organically grown and hand-harvested fruit is simply bursting with polyphenols. We kept working and discovered a powerful blend of herbal antioxidants that synergistically enhance bergamot’s effects. A clinically studied, patented blend (US patent #10,434,131), CardioxLDL naturally supports cholesterol levels in the normal range and modulates the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
Extracts of bergamot orange fruit, apple fruit, turmeric root and rhizome, green tea leaf, grape seed, mangosteen pericarp, grape skin and olive leaf, plus blueberry fruit concentrate and capsicum fruit.
Take 2 capsules with your evening meal
- There are many more products that can work that aren’t listed in this article.
- I have helped many people and am willing, able and waiting to help you to better health.
- E-mail or call me for any help or questions you may have.
- Request More Product or Health Information — be sure to state in the body of e-mail what you may need.
- Request Nutritional Survey to determine your needs.
- Subscribe to Newsletters
For more information Contact:
Karen Olerich, Herb Specialist
Phone: (719) 495-4930